May we all be drawn more deeply into the communion of the Holy Trinity through God’s life-giving Word, through His Holy Sacraments, and through our love for each other.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9 am
Wednesday: 6:30 pm
Please see bulletin for any weekly scheduled changes
Saturday Vigil: 4:30 pm
Sunday 8:30 am & 10:30 am
You can view any current live mass on the following platforms.
(or by appointment)
Forward in Faith
As disciples of Jesus Christ, we acknowledge that all we are and have are gifts from God. Our financial giving is a faithful response to our Lord’s giving of His life for us and providing for our deepest needs. Our contributions enable us to continue to serve God and the salvation and sanctification of souls through worship, faith formation, sharing the good news of Jesus Christ, and providing caring community outreach for decades to come. View the brochure for more information.
News & Announcements
- October – 16 EmergencyPrayers for a friend whose husband is fighting for his life right now. Please lift John up in prayer. Lord, surround him and his family with Your holy angels. If able, please pray the Divine Mercy ... Read More...
- Sunday Night Praise & Worship MusicPlease join us in the back parking lot for another Praise Night at Our Lady of Good Hope on Sunday, October 17 beginning at 4pm. Big Eyed Fish and Whip N Chill food trucks will be here from 4-6pm ... Read More...
- Adoration Under the StarsJoin Father Daniel for Adoration Under the Stars this Saturday, October 16, 2021, for an evening of the sacred: Sacred Singing, Sacred Supplication, Sacred Scripture, Sacred Silence. Our Lady of Good ... Read More...
- Coffee & Donuts SignupFr Mark has decided to have Coffee & Donuts in the gym again on the first Sunday of the month after both the 8:30am and 10:30am Masses. In order to do this, we need to have ministry groups ... Read More...
- Funeral Luncheon Ministry SignupOur Lady of Good Hope Funeral Luncheon Ministry is a much-needed and much-appreciated ministry of the parish. By preparing and serving meals or bringing desserts, you are giving comfort to the ... Read More...
- #iGiveCatholicWhat is #iGiveCatholic? #iGiveCatholic is a Giving Day for the faithful across the nation (and the globe!) to come together and raise as many charitable dollars as possible for Catholic parishes, ... Read More...